Pages

Tuesday 31 October 2017

The Littles Halloween Treat Box

It's been a very busy day for us with Trick or Treat'ers but all is gone quite now and I have finally got a minute to post this Halloween Treat box featuring The Littles Frankie, Witchy and Mummy from Stamping Bella

First let me share with you something I saw earlier tonight. I decided I was going to try the Cheesecake Factory's avocado egg rolls so I found a recipe (which probably is nothing like the Cheesecake Factory recipe but it claims to be so we'll go with it!) and I needed to go to the store to get limes. I was in this same store yesterday and as you walked in the door, it was wall to wall Halloween merchandise. This evening I walked in and it was wall to wall CHRISTMAS!! 😲😲😲 I kid you not! Suddenly everything had gone from black and orange, to green and red! Geez!! 

Anyway. as it's still Halloween, this is my treat box..



The candy is long gone, but I did manage to stash one twirl bar before the kiddos sniffed it out. 😛

Other products
Card - Papermilldirect
Papers - My Mind's Eey
Stitched Circle die
Silhouette Cameo
Copic Markers

Sandie
xXx

No comments: