Pages

Wednesday 28 December 2016

Season's Greetings!

Howdy!! I'm popping in today to share one of the Magnolia cards I made before Christmas. It's been a long time since I coloured up a Magnolia image, I forgot how cute they are! 

I cut the card base, and the layers, on the silhouette. I also cut layers for the inside. 

I added loads of elements and embellishments to the card - corrugated card, tags, flowers, leaves, frotsted pomegranates, die cut leaves and twine. 


Coloured with Copic Markers:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20, R22
Hair - E50, E53
Pants - E42, E43, E44, 0
Shirt/Hat - B91, B93, B95, 0
Shoes - C5, C9, 0
Tree - E33, E35, G20, G21, G24, G28, 0
Star - Y21, Y26, Y28


Other products used:
Card - Papermilldirect
Papers - First Edition Christmas Wishes
Flowers, Leaves & Berries - Wild Orchid Crafts & I am Roses
Dies - Winter Branches & Stitched Tags. 

Challenges - 

We are still on Christmas break so I haven't been making any new projects, but I have so many cards and 3D projects that I haven't shared on my blog, so I hope to do that over the coming days. Many of them are Christmas cards 😉

Thanks for dropping by!
Sandie



1 comment:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Wonderful card, lovely image and colouring with beautiful embellishments. Great shape too
Hugs Kelly x