Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Stamping Bella - Coffee and Friends

Howdy!! Oh man, it's December 15th and I'm still in the throes of redecorating the house. Once I get an idea in my head to do something it tends to snowball on me so, multiple trips to the DIY store and IKEA later, and we're on room #4. As for Christmas shopping... last minute freak out will commence soon. 

We're also having the most miserable weather for the past month or more. Wind, rain, sleet, more wind and rain :/ I need to replace the bulb in my light tent because the natural light is so dim and does not make for great photos. 

I made this card a couple of weeks ago for Stamping Bella's Bellariffic Friday. Our challenge was an Anything Goes challenge and the Design Team all used our current Stamp of the Month - Uptown Girls Clarissa and Camille Share a Cafe


You can grab our Stamp of the Month for 20% off for the whole month of December - no code necessary. 

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

Sandie
xXx

No comments: